eOfficeErgo: Ergonomics e-Learning for Office Workers is a free evidence-based and standard-compliant online training program designed for employees who regularly use computers on the job.
The training program was developed by the Institute for Work & Health in partnership with the Public Services Health & Safety Association (PSHSA), the Centre for Addiction and Mental Health (CAMH) and the U.S.-based Liberty Mutual Research Institute for Safety.
By the end of the program, learners will be able to:
- Discuss the risks associated with computer work
- Explain the importance of varying their work posture
- Determine the key factors in maximizing their “comfort zone”
- Evaluate their office work environment
- Apply ergonomics strategies to the arrangement of their work environment
- Explain the importance of healthy computing habits, including rest breaks
There are 9 interactive modules. The entire course takes approximately 90 minutes. Employees can start and stop the program as their time allows.
Working on Wellness Development Cycle Step(s)